Thursday, June 12, 2008
You are now completing your concept-folios. Please respond to the following questions:
1. What is your name? What grade are you in? What concept did you focus on?
2. In hindsight, did you choose a strong concept? Did it hold your attention for the entire semester? If not, how might you alter it to make it more engaging?
3. What concept-related advice can you offer my incoming students? What have you learned from the process that may help them?
4. Have you discovered any valuable resources, links, or books? Please list at least three resources here.
5. In regard to the blog requirement for Writing and Visual Imagination students (concept-folios are posted, as students progress, on student-created blogs, allowing for teacher and peer interaction throughout the course and providing another realm in which work may be saved, linked, shared, and developed), what are you feelings regarding this new component?
6. Visit at least two other teacher or administrator blogs and offer a comment on a post of your choice.