1. First, offer a concise explanation as to what the flaw is in each of the egregious sentences cited by Mr. Laser. Then, rewrite each one.
- Neglecting to recognize the horrors those people endure allow people to go to war more easily.
- The money in the household shared between Nora and Torvald contrast the idea of a happy marriage.
- The similarities among the speakers and their author are illustrated differently through their speaker’s separate tones.
- The conflict between Sammy and Lengel are mainly about teenage rebellion.
2. Do you find the author's generalizations about your generation accurate? Why/why not? If teachers are indeed witnessing the degradation of students' grasp of linguistics and grammar, what do you think has caused it? What's the solution?