2. Watch Ken Robinson's RSA Animate Lecture. How might school policy stimulate more student creativity?
3. Check out Stephen Wiltshire and his artwork. What lesson(s) can his experiences teach us about the creative mind? There may be no doubt that he is talented- do you think he's creative? What questions might his abilities and achievements generate?
4. Read this article on Creativity & Play. Recall and describe a time when play induced a creative spirit for you.
5. How might a student display creativity in a discipline that may not be traditionally regarded as creative? Describe a creative endeavor you've participated in in a "non-creative" arena.
6. Choose 2 of the following Pablo Picasso quotes to consider and explain. Indicate both his intention and your interpretation (related to writing and other creative endeavors) of the selected quotes.
Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
Everything you can imagine is real.
I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.
Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.
Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.
Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.
It takes a long time to become young.
Art is a lie that makes us realize truth.