Within the comments to this post you will find some feedback for your critique draft. Read the feedback and correct any mistakes that may have been identified. For Tuesday, write a one paragraph reflection regarding your strengths and weaknesses as a writer. Offer some solutions to address your weaknesses. Look at the first critiques of your peers and identify some qualities that you admire and hope to emulate.
1. You will receive an anonymous peer critique. Read it carefully. Read it again.
2. Begin a document and title its heading after the name of the image, so its owner may locate it over the weekend.
3. Offer at least 3 specific, carefully articulated suggestions. What does the critique lack? What changes need to be made? It is unlikely that the paper you receive is a "100". Give your peers some direction that will help them get the grade they want.
4. Offer at least 3 specific, carefully articulated commendations. What has the writer done well?
5. Post your comment.
6. Repeat the process for 2 other critiques.