Please respond to the following questions completely and carefully. You may use your notes for this assessment, but you may not refer to the research itself. Your responses will receive a letter grade based upon the school-wide writing rubric (available on edline).
1. I began my paper with a piece of narrative imagery. Describe this image and how it relates to the research as a whole. (10 points)
2. Produce a bulleted list of 5 of the salient benefits of poetic instruction. (20 points)
3. This paper was not driven by a thesis but by an essential question. If I were to produce a thesis for this paper, what would it look like (write it)? (20 points)
4. I claim that "central to a defense of poetry’s value are several conclusive tenets". Identify the tenets. (20 points)
5. I am planning on continuing my research on this topic. What suggestions would you have for further research? What considerations did I fail to acknowledge that I should revisit or explore? (20 points)